We’re Here To Help You Navigate Your Move During COVID-19.
Unicorn Moving & Storage is considered an “essential service” during the COVID-19 crisis. Our thoughts are with everyone during these difficult times, and we understand the stresses that you may be going through with the end of a lease or an upcoming move. We continue to operate and conduct our moving services with added safety measures and precautions to ensure the health and safety of our clients, staff, and all of those in which we come in contact.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we will continue to monitor and operate accordingly with CDC guidelines and recommendations. We’ll post any further updates on this page, or if you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with us at 512-339-9922
Our COVID-19 Moving Preparedness Plan and Safety Measures
- We can provide our movers with facemasks and gloves.*
- We can also offer our movers hand sanitizer.*
- A move can last a couple of hours, so we are asking that our customers allow our movers to wash their hands as often as they need.
- While our movers typically greet our customers with a handshake, we’ve asked them to stop and instead greet customers with a friendly wave.
- We are asking customers to inform us before a move if they have shown symptoms or have traveled to an area with high cases of COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- We are monitoring daily the health of every staff member to ensure they are not showing any symptoms and are practicing social distancing.
We’re Putting Health & Safety First For Your Move
We are prioritizing the health and safety of our customers, our Austin movers, and our community. If you have any questions regarding our moving preparedness plan, feel free to get in contact, or call us at 512-339-9922.